Complaint Review: The Mailbox Center

• Reported By: Jim — Haines City Florida United States of America
The Mailbox Center
205 S. Dixie Drive Haines City, Florida United States of America

The Mailbox Center Rip Off Haines City, Florida

Went into this convenient location to send some papers to my accountant.  Showed the UPS envelope I was given by them.  The woman said $36.00.  I said "That's Outrageous" - I checked online and 1 pound was less than $10.00.

The Woman, who runs the place and is real bitchy, said that is the cost for that envelope.  She then said "UPS Ground is less" I said it sounds like a Rip Off.  The milk toast Man said "It's not a Rip Off"..

At that point, I said "It IS a Rip Off" and walked out. They never asked Cheapest or Fastest. They never quoted UPS Ground when I protested the charge. They are obviously there to Rip People Off!!! I drove 3 miles to the Post Office and sent my papers Priority mail for $5.15.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2012 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Mailbox-Center/Haines-City-Florida-33844/The-Mailbox-Center-Rip-Off-Haines-City-Florida-933140. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Mailbox Center