Complaint Review: The Market Leader Team

• Submitted: Thu, December 06, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 06, 2012

• Reported By: Consumer — Markham Ontario Canada
The Market Leader Team

The Market Leader Team Thank you for those of you who posted about this company. You saved my money!!! I did a research about this company and it turn out to be a scam.I also found information about the people who used work Lead generating company for realtors Internet

Thank you all for posting about this company at this site. I knew about JUSTLISTED.COM, I didn't know the MarketLeaderTeam.com is the same company. One of their sales rep. called me to sign me up with them, I told her that I will do a research before signing and she never called back. I received some e-mails from them, and attended their webinars, they seemed to be the best and know their things. When I did a research I came accross few sites and this is one them.

If you ended up here and you were promised a zip code area to be a top agent in the area. Don't bother, this company is a scam. They have other websites, like justlisted.com, housevlaue.com, marketleader.com.

Click on the link below to read more SAD stories.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2012 03:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Market-Leader-Team/internet/The-Market-Leader-Team-Thank-you-for-those-of-you-who-posted-about-this-company-You-saved-978745. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Market Leader Team