Complaint Review: The Marketing Group, Madison Marketing, Cydcor

• Submitted: Fri, March 24, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, March 04, 2013

• Reported By:Arlington Virginia
The Marketing Group, Madison Marketing, Cydcor
8229 Boone Blvd Suite 110 Vienna, Virginia U.S.A.

The Marketing Group, Madison Marketing, Cydcor ripoff, deception, false promises Vienna, tyson's Corner Virginia

*Author of original report: Reply to MORPH

*Consumer Comment: Continuing to morph

*Author of original report: The Cult Has Morphed Again

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Will help to bring Cydcor down

It's time to ACT!! Let's make a difference by preventing this company and others like it from continuing to decieve and take advantage of good people looking for honest opportunities...

I recently filed a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission. The Federal Trade Commision responded and is currently investigating The Marketing Group, AKA Madison Marketing. I encourage everyone who was formerly employed by this company to do the same as this will greatly help the investigation. I also encourage anyone who has ever been employed by any company associated with Cydcor, Granton Marketing, and DS-MAX to do the same. LET'S SPEAK AS ONE TO PUT THESE PEOPLE OUT OF BUSINESS! TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

Federal Trade Commision Contact Information: Please file your complaint with Mrs. Banks at 202 326-2483.

Additionally I have been working on getting the media involved in this investigation. You can help by contacting WJLA Channel 7 news and sharing your experience.

WJLA ABC 7 NEWS contact information: Please express your story to Andrea McCarren(WJLA investigative journalist) at 703 236 9311.

Adam
Arlington, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2006 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Marketing-Group-Madison-Marketing-Cydcor/Vienna-Virginia-221827038475810/The-Marketing-Group-Madison-Marketing-Cydcor-ripoff-deception-false-promises-Vienna-t-183073. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Marketing Group, Madison Marketing, Cydcor

Reply to MORPH

AUTHOR: Adam - (U.S.A.)

Hey as long as there are suckers out there this company will continute to morph and survive. It's unfortunate they somehow manage to operate on legal technicalities but karma is a B**** and just like the Marketing Group eventually failed so will  these offices. Heather Herman apparently finally got a real job out in San Francisco working for the SF Chronicle. I'm sure by now they've figured out she's worthless and blew her out. Oh yeah she also found some moron to marry her. John Wiggins is still under investigation according to my sources. It's just a matter of time before he ends up trading his Pee Wee looking suit for an orange jumper!  Thanks for the update!

Continuing to morph

AUTHOR: Chantillian - (U.S.A.)

They changed their name yet again, I gather.  This time to Atlantic Coast Consulting in Glen Allen, VA.

And they're spawning!  They're a parent of Potomac Advisory Group in Alexandria, VA.

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

AUTHOR: I Left You In Manassas - (U.S.A.)

When I first interviewed with them it seemed pretty normal, on the second interview we had to go out in the field with people to observe how they did their job. It seems at the time The Marketing Group was checking Verizon Business accounts and offering to save them money etc by looking at there bills and making sure everything was current. Verizon cannot do that? My group went out to Manassas Virginia. They even had little Verizon contractor name tags that we made up in the office before we left hot off the press with our names on them.

While in the business district along route 234 we went into various places and offered to look at the bills of any and every customer on their list. Not one person would let us look at their bills who in their right mind would.

Once I realized what was going on I decided to make their day a little intresting. I simply disappeared from the group. I was the funniest thing I've pulled in while. I went to the Manassas Museum and hung out had a nice lunch while they looked all over downtown for me. Finally I took the VRE into Union Station then the metro back to Dunn Loring and got to my car.

Of course my answering machine was blown up with scathing messages from just about everyone in the office. That was 2 years ago, and today I had a visitor who walked into my office and asked to see my bills for my Verizon account. Yeah I'll let you look at them.

#4 UPDATE EX-employee responds

#5 UPDATE EX-employee responds

#6 UPDATE EX-employee responds

The Cult Has Morphed Again

AUTHOR: Adam - (U.S.A.)

Recently "The Marketing Group" has changed its name again to "Global Business". This is the 3rd name change within 5 yrs. The masters of deception started as "Madison Marketing" then changed thier name to "The Marketing Group" and are now "Global Business" and can now be found on line at teamglobalbusiness.com.

Everytime thier employees discover the truth about being taken advantage of this business is forced to change thier name in order to continue to recruit new victims because people that discover the truth go online and post blogs like this one about these bottom feeders who call themselves people therefore hurting Heather Herman's recruiting efforts to sustain her business of deception.

#8 UPDATE EX-employee responds