Complaint Review: The Markey Guys Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, March 06, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, March 06, 2013

• Reported By: Victim — Houston Texas United States of America
The Markey Guys Inc.
3520 VESTAVIA WAY LONGWOOD, Florida United States of America

The Markey Guys Inc. Equities Oracle service, Options Oracle service. Ripped Off! Charged $298 for stock analysis service and they never delivered. The refused to communicate. Reported to Police. LONGWOOD, Florida

From The Market Guys, Inc. (www.themarketguys.com) I ordered two months of the Options Oracle technical analysis service on Feb 9, 2013. I was supposed to also receive a PBS video series valued at $179. I was charged $298. A month later, I never received the material, I was never provided with the service.  I sent numerous emails and left numerous phone messages concerning the matter - none were replied to. I even left a message that I was going to report them to the police if they did not contact me!!!

I've had to cancel my credit card because of them. What a hassle. I reported the matter to the police as well. What a total rip off! I use to have a lot respect for that man. Guess that's how they were able to rip me off. DO NOT USE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2013 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Markey-Guys-Inc/LONGWOOD-Florida-32779/The-Markey-Guys-Inc-Equities-Oracle-service-Options-Oracle-service-Ripped-Off-Charged-1024352. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Markey Guys Inc.