Complaint Review: The Marvin Group

• Submitted: Fri, April 11, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, April 11, 2008

• Reported By:Decatur Georgia
The Marvin Group
Buckhollow Drive Alpharetta, Georgia U.S.A.

The Marvin Group nothing yet, but... Alpharetta Georgia

I just met with another rep from The Marvin Group and got the same line as Joe from the Pizzaria(see the ripoff report) $3500 upfront, non-refundable, 10% commission,we sell hundredsmof business's every year etc, etc, etc. But, he was evasive to my questions. When I asked what you personally do he starts with,"the company will.." but are you a listing agent or a selling agent, " The company..." Not the company what will you do??? I never got a straight answer from him. Nor did he tell me he was essentially an independent agent with 3 days training(see the Marvin web site where they sell you a chance to become a broker) and he said "several years experience". When you don't answer specific questions and seem evasive I get "worried". After I read about Joe at the Pizzaria I am a lot more than worried!!! Thank you Joe, you may have saved me alot of stress, worry, and frustration as well as at least $3500!!!

Decatur, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2008 07:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Marvin-Group/Alpharetta-Georgia/The-Marvin-Group-nothing-yet-but-Alpharetta-Georgia-325459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Marvin Group