Complaint Review: The Mattress Store in Cerritos

• Updated: Sun, November 18, 2012

• Reported By: gabe — lakewood California United States of America
The Mattress Store in Cerritos
11705 South Street, Cerritos, California Internet United States of America

The Mattress Store in Cerritos Julio Pinto Took my money and no deliver or contact Internet

*Author of original report: Someone called my mother they say they are from the Mattress Store?

My 85 yr mother went and bought a mattress at The Mattress store in Cerritos California. She paid 1/2. She has not heard from them and it's been since Oct 27 and they cashed her check two days later.  So she went up to the store and pad lock on the doors.  Mail on the floor and no one there.  When you call the number it is out of service.  When you check the website no longer on the internet.  When you call store no phone service.  I drove to three other locations same thing. Doors locke mail on floor.  I spoke to one other business next to one of the locations and they owner said it's weird they just left and haven't been there and no activity?  How said for anyone who has experienced this too. My mother is so besides herself can't believe this would happen!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2012 09:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Mattress-Store-in-Cerritos/internet/The-Mattress-Store-in-Cerritos-Julio-Pinto-Took-my-money-and-no-deliver-or-contact-Interne-969427. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Mattress Store in Cerritos

Someone called my mother they say they are from the Mattress Store?

AUTHOR: gabe - (United States of America)

My mother received a call yesterday and a man told her he is from the Mattress Store
and want to set up another delivery date but because of issues in the warehouse it
wouldn't be until Wed?  She asked what happened to Julio Pinto.  He said he is no longer
with the Mattress Store and we are trying to reopen.  My mother asked if she could
call him back.  He gave her a number.  She called me immediately and told me what this
man said.  So she said call him he just called.  I have called that number right after I spoke
to my mother and tried several times all day and even this morning it is nothing but
a message machine.  I am not sure if we can trust this call.  Anyone out there that
has received a call like this please post.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC