determining

Complaint Review: The Mattress Store

• Submitted: Sun, November 25, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 27, 2012

• Reported By: Mr. r. — Lakewood California U.S.A.
The Mattress Store
11705 South Street Artesia, California United States of America

The Mattress Store The Mattress Store Thieves Artesia, California

*Author of original report: Update The Mattress Store Thieves

The Mattress Store is CLOSED and a front for THIEVES. On 10/2/2012 I gave the General Mgr. Julio Pinto a cash deposit for a bed set. I found the same set for less and went to get my cash deposit back. I was told I they would send my deposit refund check within 2 weeks because the order had already been placed. After 3 weeks I recieved NOTHING. I have been to the store many, many times, and no one is ever there. The store still has everything inside with the lights on, yet is always CLOSED.

Their website www.mattressla.com has been taken down and shows forbidden no privileges to view site, and the phones have been disconnected. I have made a complaint with the BBB and found that the store had been issued a BBB WARNING for using the BBB as a reference w/o being part of the BBB system and the BBB's permission. I've noticed a few other complaints about them on the RIP OFF REPORT SITE here and will tommorrow 11/26/2012 go to the Artesia CA Sheriffs station and make a theft and fraud report to get them to investigate. Seems they took everyones money for orders they knew they wasnt going to deliver, then disappeared.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2012 06:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Mattress-Store/Artesia-California-90701/The-Mattress-Store-The-Mattress-Store-Thieves-Artesia-California-973516. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Mattress Store

Update The Mattress Store Thieves

AUTHOR: Mr. r. eister - (U.S.A.)

I have been going back a few times per week to see if anyone is going and coming into this store as everything about it has ceased to exist, and I wanted my money they stole back . I went by there a little while ago this evening 11/27/12 at about 7 pm. As I rolled up to the front I noticed at least 2 cars that was in a rush to get lost and a small truck loaded with mattresses, headboards etc... I spoke with the driver and asked where he was taking eveything and he said he didn't know where he was taking his load. He played dumb. The store is now vacant and all lights are off. No phone, No internet, No store, NOTHING.