Complaint Review: The Media Feed Team

• Submitted: Tue, June 21, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, June 21, 2011

• Reported By: oldman1943 — Pembroke Massachusetts USA
The Media Feed Team

The Media Feed Team Saturn Technologies Inc Fake offer charged me 4.95 for trail and then right after that charge they charged me $69.95 Internet

I have attached the copies of two (2) emails that were sent to me.

I ordered a trial of this search software at a trial price of $4.95, when I checked my email I had two(2) emails from this company. The second one was for a Media Feed Lifetime Access USD 69.95 which I did not authorize or approve to charge my account. Since these people have my card number I guess they will try to charge my acccount every month.

If you can help me I would be very grateful. I am a retired person living on SS and this will be a big hurt to my income, as it is I have to decide wither to shop for food or get my medicines.

Email #1

Thank you for your recent purchase of Media Feed.

If you have any content-related or technical questions about the product, visit our support center to view our knowledge base, submit support tickets, and more:

We have received your order and your credit card charge has been authorized.

Use the link below to see your order information online, retrieve your receipt, request refund or have your access information resent.

Do not reply to this email as your reply will go unread.

Please find the receipt for your order at the end of this message. Thank you for your business.

Best regards,

support@mediafeed.me

IMPORTANT: This charge will appear on your credit card statement as "WWW MEDIAFEED ME"

Payment Details:

Product Price

Media Feed Access USD 4.95

Total: USD 4.95

Email #2

Dear Steven Booth,

Please find below the receipt for your charges.

For more information about this subscription, or to find details about your payments, or to update your personal information, use the link below. Do not reply to this email as your reply will go unread.

Best regards,

Payment Details:

Product Price

Media Feed Lifetime Access USD 69.95

Total: USD 69.95

Your subscription is now complete. No further charges will occur.

support@mediafeed.me

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2011 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Media-Feed-Team/internet/The-Media-Feed-Team-Saturn-Technologies-Inc-Fake-offer-charged-me-495-for-trail-and-then-743528. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Media Feed Team