Complaint Review: The Mediterranean Day Spa

• Reported By: patricia — san antonio Texas United States of America
The Mediterranean Day Spa
319 E Nakoma St. san antonio, Texas United States of America

The Mediterranean Day Spa bad customer service san antonio, Texas

I got a groupon deal at the meditarrian day spa for a 30 minute Swedish massage for my best friend and I. I called for appointment and wasnt sure what time i needed for appt so i asked what times were available, i was told to call her back when i knew what  i wanted. She seemed too busy.
    I called back a couple of weeks later to schedule and afternoon appt , she booked me while eating her lunch so she seemed in a better mood. but days later i had to call and reschedule. she seemed confused but i got it reschedule for another afternoon appt as i specified for 4:00 p.m.
    I never been at this place before so I showed up early to check the place out. A lady was on the cell phone when we walked in and shook her hand/finger towards a hallway at us. so we walked into a room and she did it again shaking her finger at us while still on the phone, so we then went down a hall and found someone doing nails. [continued below]....
..... she took our groupons and stated "oh it's just a 30 minute massage?" and that we are here too early to go get something to eat and come back at appt time. we said we already ate so then replied for us to leave and come back closer to appt time. she seemed confused.
    so we left to get coffee and while at the coffee shop an employee called my cell to say we missed our appt. I said no I put in the time they gave me in my phone notes. she said "I better check  my notes because they repeat the appt time 3 times. she said I had a  morning appt but I called for afternoon appt specifically and was given an afternoon appt. so needless to say I have been jipped $50. They kept my Groupon. they had horrible customer service skills. not once was I asked to reschedule nor told bye.she hung up on me after i asked her what is will happen next.
     I felt they were too busy for new customers and that a 30 minute massage is a waste of their time. I felt like an inconvenience.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2012 08:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Mediterranean-Day-Spa/san-antonio-Texas-78216-2706/The-Mediterranean-Day-Spa-bad-customer-service-san-antonio-Texas-824431. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Mediterranean Day Spa