Complaint Review: The Merchant Solutions

• Updated: Wed, February 12, 2014

• Reported By: Mary — Burbank California
The Merchant Solutions
22801 ventura blvd suite 300 Woodland Hills , California USA

The Merchant Solutions theMerchantSolutionscc processors Stay away from this company run away, I was told I was getting a month to month lease then they charged me with a cancellation fee they are fraud as far as i am concerned Woodland Hills California

I had a guy name Nick come to my store and convinced me that I am getting a great deal and I can cancel it if I am not happy with them.

After few months they started to increase the charges and added a annual fee, so I called to cancell once it was cancelled two months later they charged my account with a $500.00 cancellation fee.

When I called they did not wave any fee, they had no manager to talk to, I feel they are scam and a rip off.

Business like this should be shut down for good.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2014 03:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Merchant-Solutions/Woodland-Hills-California-91364/The-Merchant-Solutions-theMerchantSolutionscc-processors-Stay-away-from-this-company-run-1123151. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Merchant Solutions