Complaint Review: The Midwest Center for Stress and Anxiety, Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, December 02, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, December 02, 2010

• Reported By: Rbrugler — antelope California United States of America
The Midwest Center for Stress and Anxiety, Inc.
112 N Church St, PO Box 205 Internet, Ohio United States of America

The Midwest Center for Stress and Anxiety, Inc. Depression and anxiety Billed ridiculous amount without consent of continuous monthly bills without receiving any products Internet, Ohio

I ordered a one month trial for a depression and anxiety program from the Midwest Center to try it out. I used the product for a few days and decided I did not care for it.

I called to inform them that I did not care to use their product anymore. Six months passed by without any products being mailed to me as promised.

I received a notice in the mail saying I owed them five-hundred and twenty-one dollars. They said they had been trying to contact me regarding this charge and will send it to collections in a few days if I do not contact them about the charge.

I contacted them a few days later do to their limited business hours and paid them the entire amount being afraid they would ruin my credit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2010 09:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Midwest-Center-for-Stress-and-Anxiety-Inc/Internet-Ohio-43449/The-Midwest-Center-for-Stress-and-Anxiety-Inc-Depression-and-anxiety-Billed-ridiculous-a-667714. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Midwest Center for Stress and Anxiety, Inc.