Complaint Review: The Milford Spice Company

• Reported By: Melissa — Michigan United States of America
The Milford Spice Company
125 South Main St Milford, Michigan United States of America

The Milford Spice Company Yet Another Groupon Fail Milford, Michigan

Problems began with this company during the 2011 Groupon sale where you could purchase $30 of product for $15. It took weeks to receive the order and it was impossible to reach anyone at the company. The product itself was very good though, so when the offer came up again this year I debated. In the comments on the listing it was stated from the owner that all Groupon orders would ship within 10 days this year, so I decided to do it again.

HUGE MISTAKE! It was been a month and still no product and no reply until I sent my final email today saying that I was telling all of family and friends to avoid them and that I was going to post on all the review sites to avoid them. The responded with an email saying they are sorry I was disappointed with the service and that they would refund me the amount I spent above the Groupon money, but that they would not do anything for the $$ I spent on the coupon. They then asked me to consider them for future purposes. Completely ridiculous and I want to warn anyone else that is considering ordering anything from them, especially if they order a coupon through Groupon.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2012 04:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Milford-Spice-Company/Milford-Michigan-48381/The-Milford-Spice-Company-Yet-Another-Groupon-Fail-Milford-Michigan-865620. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Milford Spice Company