Complaint Review: The Mobile Solution

• Submitted: Wed, November 01, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, November 01, 2006

• Reported By:pittsburgh Pennsylvania
The Mobile Solution
Century 3 Mall West Mifflin, Pennsylvania U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Kiosks

The Mobile Solution Rip-Off targeted at honest shoppers West Mifflin Pennsylvania

I worked for The Mobile Solutions for about 3 months and in that time I was witness to several illegal activities. For one if us sales people wanted a sale we would illegally churn, which means to activate a new phone line in the customers name and later call and disactivate their other phone line acting as though we were that customer.

I am a female and because I was the only female in that kiosk I was made to make the majority of false calls the phone companies to disactivate our customer's phone lines. My company had a policy to check and copy all id's with sales, but only if we wanted to get paid for that sale. But if we didnt get proof of that person's identity it was still ok because our store's numbers still would be high enough.

I was also aware of managers selling our phones to people for personal gain and reporting them lost to the company. I was taught in our training to lie, lie, lie what ever we did we were not allowed to let the customer leave that kiosk without buying something.

In the end I gave up and left that place as quickly as possible. Do not shop from any kiosk - ever. Only buy products from real and reputable companies. If they ask for your personal information DO NOT SHOP THERE. Only real stores. Trust me I was on the inside, I know.

no name
pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2006 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Mobile-Solution/West-Mifflin-Pennsylvania-15236/The-Mobile-Solution-Rip-Off-targeted-at-honest-shoppers-West-Mifflin-Pennsylvania-218620. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Mobile Solution