Complaint Review: The Money Store - Bill Pasera - The Bank Of New York

• Submitted: Thu, June 04, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, June 04, 2009

• Reported By:Southfield Massachusetts
The Money Store - Bill Pasera - The Bank Of New York
TMS 1111 Elm St West Springfield, Massachusetts U.S.A.

The Money Store - Bill Pasera - The Bank Of New York Foreclosed when I wasnt in error and bullied me out of my house just after gall bladder surgery. West Springfield Massachusetts

I borrowed money from The Money Store in 1996.In 1999 a Man by the name of Bill Pasera (real estate agent ) arrived on my door step saying I had to get out.He was from West Springfield,Mass.He was very rude. He was asked to leave.I worked evening shift and when i got home it was 1 am and i didnt notice that the window frame had been bent.He then contacted me again saying he really wanted to help me out and started pumping me for information concerning the rest of my property which wasnt included in the initial mortage loan.It was a subdivision my father had before he died which border the house property.I was really very ill and had to have my gall bladder out and the man was very ruthless.My tax bills stopped coming to me and the next thing I find out he is sending them (the ones to the subdivision to the Bank of New York)which had taken over for TMS.He went to the town halls in which the subdivision properties were located and God only knows what story he gave them but they sent them to the Bank of NY. When they finally got me out even tho i wasnt in errors I was to sick to fight them.So I moved into a camping trailer next to the house property.He came to the trailer and starting harrassing me about road rights.And that things werent settled etc and maybe he could make a deal to keep my house if I wanted to give up the subdivision.Thats when I noticed he had copies of documents that were kept in the house and no where else.The house was supposed to be sold at public auction but it wasnt and the person who bought it want told that the house had no well. That it was a shared well with another dwelling abuting the property.Which I have water rights with .I know other people have gotten their property back and I would like to know if I could.They sold the house for the same price I took the mortage out for 92,000.

Martha
Southfield, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2009 09:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Money-Store-Bill-Pasera-The-Bank-Of-New-York/West-Springfield-Massachusetts-01089/The-Money-Store-Bill-Pasera-The-Bank-Of-New-York-Foreclosed-when-I-wasnt-in-error-and-458759. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Money Store - Bill Pasera - The Bank Of New York

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC