Complaint Review: The Money Store, Home EQ, First Union, Waicovia

• Submitted: Tue, September 06, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, September 06, 2005

• Reported By:Bangor Pennsylvania
The Money Store, Home EQ, First Union, Waicovia
1100 Corporate Center Drive Releigh, North Carolina U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

The Money Store, Home EQ, First Unioun, Wacovia Wacovia, ripoff, Predator, Corperate Sharks, Stomping the working class Raliegh, North Carolina; North Highland, Sacramento, California, Nationwide

*Author of original report: 5 years to date

The Money Store/aka. Home EQ/aka First Union/ aka Wiacovia

I originally borrowed $72,000 I have paid $38,000 to date (10 years) They say I owe them $140,000

When asked for breakdowns they never respond I have never received monthly statements or a statement book

Years ago gave them money via Western Union to stop foreclosure; they kept the money and still foreclosed.

I went Bankrupt; they never corresponded to the Bankruptcy officer

They have for years added fees to my account for
Taxes (they paid in advance) Fire Insurance fees of $1500 per 10 years (I have always had coverage with absolutely no lapse in my policy) Court costs by the uncountable

*recently the foreclosure was brought against me because this company had decided I didn't pay them monthly.

I sent documentation of my monthly payments (money orders per their request)

They responded by making different dates for the non-payments again my lawyer provided documentation.

However their response was FORECLOSURE

Now I recently sub-divided my property because in the bankruptcy settlement we offered the subdivision with selling of 1 house, to cover costs of $80,000. They never responded, again.

It seems that they saw I was close to paying this mortgage and they became upset in the thought of not making an obnoxious amount of monies from my property, instead they foreclose.

To date they have fabricated amounts of greater then $50,000 to my balance.

I am hoping the court will make them stand to their non-response of accepting $80,000 and releasing the property. No response should mean acceptance and not allow them to bully and have their way. This only reinforces their deviant behavior. My lawyer and myself had tried to phone both the company, the Loss mitigation dept (who basically said too bad for me) and their law firm New York Trust. We have never never never gotten answers to any of our questions, statements or requests. They are dead fast to get my property as of Sept 9, 2005.

*Class-action suits have been found on the Internet for this company for the same reasons as discussed.

This type of corporate take-over needs to be stopped. This property has been in my family for 43 years, and I have been working very hard to keep it.

Sandy
Bangor, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2005 09:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Money-Store-Home-EQ-First-Union-Waicovia/Releigh-North-Carolina/The-Money-Store-Home-EQ-First-Unioun-Wacovia-Wacovia-ripoff-Predator-Corperate-Shark-156105. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Money Store, Home EQ, First Union, Waicovia

5 years to date

AUTHOR: Sandy - (U.S.A.)

I meant to say the loan was for 10 years and in the past 5 years I have paid $38,000.00