Complaint Review: The Money Store - Home EQ Serviceing Corp/Wachovia

• Submitted: Fri, February 20, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, February 20, 2004

• Reported By:Upper Darby Pennsylvania
The Money Store - Home EQ Serviceing Corp/Wachovia
PO Box 13716 SACRAMENTO, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 877-867.7378
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

The Money Store/Home EQ Servicing Corp - Wachovia ripoff UNLAWFUL PRACTICES, UNFAIR HOSTILE TREATMENT SACRAMENTO California

home eq/the money store/wachovia. i regret the day that Iwe refinanced with the MONEY STORE/Home EQ. my husband took ill & was left with no income for 9 mths. the money store harrased me to the point of almost committing suicide. they harassed me every day threating me to foreclose. They told me to sell my furniture,get a job,etc......

Thankfully, we got help thru ACT 91 in PA. We still are dealing with harrassing service people. they did not want to take my mortgage pmt last month. Wanted to delay receiving it so they can force me to pay 2 months. I wrote a letter to the Dept. of Banking, filed a report with the Consumer Protection Co, and the State Attorney Generals office. Can't someone do something about this Company????? Don't they have to go by Banking Rules & Federal Guidelines???? We need to get a CLASS ACTION SUIT filed. They have hurt too many of us!!!!!

Donna
Upper Darby, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2004 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Money-Store-Home-EQ-Serviceing-CorpWachovia/SACRAMENTO-California-95853-3716/The-Money-StoreHome-EQ-Servicing-Corp-Wachovia-ripoff-UNLAWFUL-PRACTICES-UNFAIR-HOSTIL-81171. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Money Store - Home EQ Serviceing Corp/Wachovia