Complaint Review: The Money Store

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category:

The Money Store Homeq Mortgage Ripoff kansas, Missouri

I applied for a loan to refinance my home in October 2004, I only had one mortgage at the time owed only 8,000.00 to Washington Mutual.  The Money Store paid off all my creditors and my deceased husband creditors that my husband had accumalated before I married him in 1996.  He passed in July 2003.   They paid Washington 8000.00 and closing costs.  They sold my loan to 2 different company's , before HomEq Servicing took it over. My loan was for 50,000.00 and I recieved 17,000.00 cash when loan was done.   I was to pay 100,000.00 back on a fixed rate.  I lost my home due to foreclosure in 2009. I was paid 1400.00 to move on the Vacate Program.  I know I was used and didn't know what was going on, it happen so fast and The Money Store was doing their scams.  I'm so devastated and hurt by the way I let them get over on me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2012 01:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Money-Store/kansas-Missouri-64134/The-Money-Store-Homeq-Mortgage-Ripoff-kansas-Missouri-972850. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Money Store