Complaint Review: The Mortgage Law Group, LLP

• Updated: Wed, May 23, 2012

• Reported By: Kim — Bristow Oklahoma United States of America
The Mortgage Law Group, LLP
233 S. Wacker Dr., Suite 5150 Internet United States of America

The Mortgage Law Group, LLP Platnium Financial Made promises I fell for the same thing twice once under Platnium and now Mortgage Law Group Internet

I first used this company as Platnuim Financial they said I didn't fulfil my obligiations  of paying them after they took $1,500 and now they have taken $1,990.00 and they have 2 more payments set up for $795 each and now they won't answer my calls. I can't believe I have gotten scamed twice trying to get help with my mortgage.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2012 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Mortgage-Law-Group-LLP/internet/The-Mortgage-Law-Group-LLP-Platnium-Financial-Made-promises-I-fell-for-the-same-thing-tw-887085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Mortgage Law Group, LLP