Complaint Review: The Mortgage Law Group, Macey, Aleman & Searns, and Underwater Property Solutions

• Submitted: Mon, October 29, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, October 29, 2012

• Reported By: scj — Pepperell Massachusetts United States of America
233 S. Wacker Dr. Suite 5150 Chicago, & Florida, Illinois United States of America

The Mortgage Law Group, Macey, Aleman & Searns, and Underwater Property Solutions Collin Banian Take the money and Run, Stall, Lie and do nothing and blame everything on you. Chicago, & Florida, Illinois

The Mortgage Law Group, Macey, Aleman & Searns, and Underwater Property Solutions
Main Office
233 S. Wacker Dr. Suite 5150
Chicago IL. 60606
O: (312) 753-7535 F: (877) 216-2088

I started with the mortgage law group in May of 2012 for $1,800.00 and with a contract I allowed then to take $787.00 per month for there legal services that would take no longer than 3 months.

I have just found out that after 3 month's my pay stubs that my bank is requiring and I have sent to the Mortgage Law Group have not been sent in a legible manner. After inquiring with my bank to what is going on my bank informed me that from Aug 9th 2012 until Oct 15th 2012 when I sent them myself, the Mortgage Law Group has been unable to send them properly in a legible format for my bank to read.

Tom at the Mortgage Law Group told me that my bank was lying to me so I thought I would give it a try.  I was able to send the same statements from my wife's fax. The first time I sent them the bank informed me that they were OK.  You would think that after two or three times of sending them the same old way that does not work you would come up with some other way to make this happen in a timely manner. You did not.

I informed the Mortgage Law Group in my last email that I would take the bull by the horns and do it my self. Quote "I am faxing them directly and I am going to mail them out next day air at the Mortgage Law Groups expense,  I can no longer wait for this to happen in your monthly unhurried time frame, I can make it happen you have not.  Do not expect me to pay for a service that I am not getting."  Like I said in my past emails.

The Mortgage Law group looks like they use this "MO" they drag there feet to extend my payment period to them. Here is a prime example one more time.  Then if questioned cancel the account without doing the final work promised.

I am going to give you two days to come up with a solution and respond back to me.  I have stopped payment because The mortgage law group has breached my contract with them.

I have sent many emails about this problem and none of them have been resolved to date it is now a time for me to take further action against the mortgage law group of this is not resolved.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2012 03:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Mortgage-Law-Group-Macey-Aleman-Searns-and-Underwater-Property-Solutions/Chicago-Florida-Illinois-60606/The-Mortgage-Law-Group-Macey-Aleman-Searns-and-Underwater-Property-Solutions-Collin-961379. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Mortgage Law Group, Macey, Aleman & Searns, and Underwater Property Solutions