Complaint Review: The Mortgage Law Group

• Updated: Mon, May 28, 2012

• Reported By: Melissa — coral springs Florida United States of America
The Mortgage Law Group
Internet, Illinois United States of America

The Mortgage Law Group This company completely blind-sided our family as well as robbed us. They should be ashamed of the lies, supposed work ethics, and overall deceptive nature of how they did absolutely nothing foInternet, Illinois

*Consumer Comment: The Mortgage law Group

At the beginning of this journey, we found the Mortgage Law Group through an 800 number.   We spoke to a few lawyers and for the first time my husband and I felt a sense of hope that they could help modify our loan and protect our rights through the mortgage company.

We paid a one time flat rate of 1195.00 the first month and each additional month was 795.00. My husband and I did al we could do supplying document after document, faxing re-faxing, e-mailing, and asking questions.  We were under the impression that things were moving forward!

Suddenly, the third month on a Friday night our mortgage company hand delivers a law suit to my husband and I with 20 days to respond.  Naturally, this was shocking and as and understatement devastating.

Bottom line, this company would not answer a single call, e-mail, or answer the phone!  Online you can see that The Mortgage Law Group are imposters!  We immediately found a reputable lawyer and our hopes and prayers are with this company.

Please do your homework first, we did not we were desperate and felt we needed to move fast!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2012 08:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Mortgage-Law-Group/Internet-Illinois-/The-Mortgage-Law-Group-This-company-completely-blind-sided-our-family-as-well-as-robbed-u-883334. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Mortgage Law Group

The Mortgage law Group

AUTHOR: Pam - (United States of America)

I am responding to the allegations against the mortgage law group.  The scenario's I am reading are exactly what is happening to us, except I was able to read these reports and cancel my debit card before the payments were scheduled to be deducted.  If anyone knows who can truly help get a mortgage remodify pending foreclosure, please respond,  we are desperate to save our home