Complaint Review: The Mortgage Law Group

• Updated: Mon, October 08, 2012

• Reported By: Jacqueline — Burlington North Carolina United States of America
The Mortgage Law Group

The Mortgage Law Group Charged me $4,300.00 for a free service Internet

i entered a contract with the mortage law group becaue my home was in foreclosure the program was free the program was supposed to help me save my home and make it more affordable in hard economic times they also told me that all late fees would be waived my payment would go down to $325.00 and my loan would become current. My retainer fee would be $1,200.00 and two recurring retainer fees of $800 each they actually took an additional $1,500.00. The money was drafted directly from my checking account. I later heard on the radio that there was a foreclosure scam that when I realized that I had been had. I contacted the company and they have me the run arround told me that they could charge whatever they wanted. I talked to all the people when they lured me into the contract jon king, luan belli, mark dante,briana campbell, if u call now you won't get any of these people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2012 09:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Mortgage-Law-Group/internet/The-Mortgage-Law-Group-Charged-me-430000-for-a-free-service-Internet-952300. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Mortgage Law Group