Complaint Review: The Moving Connection

• Updated: Tue, October 02, 2012

• Reported By: eastwood — bloomfield New Jersey United States of America
The Moving Connection
59 North 5th St. Saddle Brook, New Jersey United States of America

The Moving Connection Moving Connection Inc. WARNING: This is a FRAUDULENT COMPANY! Saddle Brook, New Jersey

WARNING: This is a FRAUDULENT COMPANY!

I was quoted 70 dollars times how many hours of work used to move me.  They said no other cost were involved.  Also told me no minimum is required and  that if drivers did only 3 hours, all I would pay $210 (which is 70 x 3).  Also when movers arrived to my location, I asked them to confirm the cost and they said the same ( 70 dollars time how many hours used. ) Movers only did 3.5 hours of time for my move and then would not unload my items from their truck until I paid them $650.00 in cash.  BEWARE OF THIS FRAUDULENT COMPANY - This was a big mess and now is a headache, because I have to taking legal action to get my money back that they over charged me for.  Because there are many Moving Connections, make sure not to use this company.  I am referring to Moving Connection in SaddleBrook New Jersey.  Some lady name Nicole (if she was not lying about her name too) is who I had always talked to by phone and email.  Now whenever I call or email them, they don't answer the phone, nor do they reply to my emails.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2012 05:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Moving-Connection/Saddle-Brook-New-Jersey-07663/The-Moving-Connection-Moving-Connection-Inc-WARNING-This-is-a-FRAUDULENT-COMPANY-Saddl-949555. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Moving Connection