Complaint Review: The Muller Firm

• Updated: Sat, September 21, 2013

• Reported By: Matt — Chicago Illinois
The Muller Firm
110 W. Grand Ave. Chicago, Illinois USA

The Muller Firm Kurt A Muller, kurt Muller attorney, www.mullaw.com, the muller firm ltd The Muller firm will take advantage of you. Avoid the muller firm in Chicago Illinois

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response

Dont walk.... run to the next attorney and avoid having to change attorneys.Kurt Muller and the muller firm neglected my case, ignored my phone calls, and overcharged me.  When i expressed to them that the work and legal contract was not to my liking, Kurt tried to con me into accepting it. The muller firm made my bad situation worse. They exploited me to get every dollar they could from me.  I am not one to file complaints especially in a public forum but to this day i feel like i was taken advantage of. Dont make the same mistake i did, do a little research on kurt muller and the muller firm in chicago.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2013 01:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Muller-Firm/Chicago-Illinois-60654/The-Muller-Firm-Kurt-A-Muller-kurt-Muller-attorney-wwwmullawcom-the-muller-firm-ltd-1086331. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Muller Firm

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response

AUTHOR: Kurt Muller - (USA)

For over 23 years The Muller Firm has served as an aggressive and competentadvocate for our clientele. And we have never solicited positive recommendationsas we believe our work represents itself. Recently, however, the spouse of a former client has chosen to represent himself as a dissatisfied customer.

Apparently this person has devoted considerable time and effort to disparage our reputation.We hope you will consider this in your assessment of our services, particularly if you havecome across negative reviews which were posted within the last year.

It remains our goal to have satisfied customers and to leave our opposition dissatisfied.We trust a conversation with us personally will convince you of my firm's and my integrity.

Thank You, Kurt Muller.