Complaint Review: The Multiple One Group

• Submitted: Fri, January 11, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, January 21, 2008

• Reported By:Burbank California
The Multiple One Group
2600 Ring Road Elizabethtown, Kentucky U.S.A.

The Multiple One Group - Swainson Hawke - Paul Burks - William "Scott" Neal - Elliot James - Steve Merritt The same group of folks who perpetrated a fraud via Guardian International Travel (GIT) are now hiding behind this company. BEWARE! Elizabethtown Kentucky

*Author of original report: Mr. Burks, you Should be Aware of This...

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Paul Burks is NOT a part of GIT!

The same group of people who stole millions from over 12,000 people via Guardian International Travel (GIT) are now hiding behind this new corporation and are making the same empty promises to scam a whole new group of unsuspecting, trusting, good-hearted people.

These people are wolves in sheep clothing and need to be avoided at all costs whether they are calling themselves Guardian International Travel (GIT), The Multiple One Group, Multiple One Entertainment, Global Cruise Card, GIT in Asia, Z Power Pac or God knows what else.

For more explicit details conduct a search for Guardian International Travel or GIT and read my post.

Burbank, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2008 10:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Multiple-One-Group/Elizabethtown-Kentucky-42701/The-Multiple-One-Group-Swainson-Hawke-Paul-Burks-William-Scott-Neal-Elliot-James-299338. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Multiple One Group

Mr. Burks, you Should be Aware of This...

AUTHOR: Sierra - (U.S.A.)

Mr. Burks,

I empathize with the comments you posted on this Rip-Off Report. However, it seems that you are not aware that in public documents filed by Swainson Hawke on December 5, 2007 he listed you as Vice-President of Intellectual Technologies of Multiple One Group, Inc. (He also cited you as the President of New Net Mail.)

If this is indeed incorrect, I would suggest you get in the long line that is forming and compel Mr. Hawke to disclose the truth... Once and for all.

If I were you I too would want to expunge my name from any association whatsoever to such an unethical group of individuals.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Paul Burks is NOT a part of GIT!

AUTHOR: Paul - (U.S.A.)

I am Paul Burks. My name is listed in the title of this RipOff Report.

I am a website ASP programmer. My ONLY connection to this company is as an outsourced programmer and database manager. I worked with their website developer in adding the code that created replicated websites and set up the databases for ZPowerPac, GITNASIA and GITCruiseCards. I was paid for the development work that I did as a subcontractor and I had absolutely no managerial or ownership role in any of the Multiple One companies.

I was also never involved in any way with the original Guardian International Travel, Inc. (GIT) or the gitrocks website. Those websites were operated, programmed and maintained by MultiSoft and were operating for almost two years before I was hired to do the sites I listed above. I live in a different state and have visited the Multiple One offices only one time, this past October.

I am not sure how my name came to be listed here, but I was not involved in the decision-making process of any of these companies in any way whatsoever.