Complaint Review: The Mutual Fund Store

• Updated: Wed, June 05, 2013

• Reported By: Mike B. — Dover Wisconsin
The Mutual Fund Store
Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

The Mutual Fund Store The Mutual Fund Store in Milwaukee is a terrible joke. Kansas City Kansas

About 2.5 years ago, I met with a MFS (Mutual Fund Store) proffesional. He talkewd me into sending all my money to MFS claiming he would treat my money as if it were his own. He helped me with an aggresive plan and said I had nothing to worry about. I WAS VERY EXCITED and thought I finally had someone I could trust. I then made the switch.

Not long after that (a few months later) I received and e-mail from the MFS stating that this guy left the comany and switched to a competitor. He left with his partner and the office was now being managed by a guy from out of state.

I complained several times about who was handling my money and now they wanted to have me come in to re-evaluate my account. DOES THE RIGHT HAND KNOW WHAT THE LEFT HAND IS DOING? What's so hard about making money on mutual funds...just listen to Adam Bold on Saturdays. It's a no brainer!@!

Now the Milwaukee store has been sold to a different Mutual Fund Store in KansasCity, which is controlled by Warburg Pincus LLC. WHAT IS GOING ON??? If anyone wants to have MFS handle their money you better think twice.

In 2.5 years while the stock macket has been doing well and yet my portfollio has risen about 3%. A far cry from the initial statement "that I was going to make a lot of money and would have someone oversee my money as if it were his own".

Now I have to go through the whole thing again...looking for someone to trust. IS THERE SOMEONE OUT THERE???

Mike B.

mike-amy@wi.rr.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2013 04:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Mutual-Fund-Store/Milwaukee-Wisconsin/The-Mutual-Fund-Store-The-Mutual-Fund-Store-in-Milwaukee-is-a-terrible-joke-Kansas-City-1056726. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Mutual Fund Store