Complaint Review: The N T Society From The Desk Of Sean McDermott

• Submitted: Wed, July 04, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, July 04, 2007

• Reported By:Vanvouver British Columbia
The N T Society From The Desk Of Sean McDermott
Invitation Processing,Box 96958,Las Vegas Nevada 850 St.Boulder Highway,Henderson, Nevada U.S.A.

The N T Society From The Desk Of Sean McDermott Billing me for membership,that I never agree with Henderson Nevada

I received a email, explaining the work of this society,and short letter with it.Today I got in the mail a request for payment of the amoubt of $150.00 us.I would never never agree to this.I am a senior ,and do not have the money for this kind of things.As a whole,it is a way to bring to you positive happenings with their secrets.......?They let you try the first litttle approch for good luck $,....I will not send them any money,but I don't know what will happen next ?

Pierrette
Vanvouver, British Columbia
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2007 04:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-N-T-Society-From-The-Desk-Of-Sean-McDermott/850-StBoulder-HighwayHenderson-Nevada-89015/The-N-T-Society-From-The-Desk-Of-Sean-McDermott-Billing-me-for-membershipthat-I-never-ag-258698. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The N T Society From The Desk Of Sean McDermott