Complaint Review: The NT Society

• Submitted: Fri, August 17, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, August 17, 2007

• Reported By:Windsor Ontario
The NT Society
P O Box 95338 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

The NT Society Scam!!! Don't fall prey to this junk mail. See it for what it really is. Ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

I opened a letter sent to me from Kirsten Hart of The NT Society and just smiled while reading it. Obviously, The NT Society don't know me as well as they said they did. This letter addresses so many of the most common insecurities, hopes and dreams of so many people that they are bound to find someone who will respond. I'm not that someone. A suggestion to everyone might be to reply to the first letter, let NT Society send their "free" book, then when you get it, don't read it, just toss it in the recycle bin.

I read a submission from Nathalie of 7/10/2007, whereas Nathalie reports to have been on "The Secret" website. I too was on that web-site just a short while ago and miraculously, I received a letter explaining how special I am. Well, I'm afraid I'm just not gullible enough to think I'm more special than anyone else.

Heck, I might just drop this letter on the boss's desk, who knows.....might be good for a raise.
All kidding aside, remember, if it sounds too good to be true, then it is.....
Don't fall for this scam.

Boston
Windsor, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2007 04:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-NT-Society/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89193-5338/The-NT-Society-Scam-Dont-fall-prey-to-this-junk-mail-See-it-for-what-it-really-is-Ri-268331. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The NT Society