Complaint Review: The Nanny Connection

• Submitted: Thu, May 12, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, May 18, 2011

• Reported By: Hudsonmom55 — Hudson Ohio United States of America
The Nanny Connection

The Nanny Connection The Nanny Connection, Hudson OH. Deceptive, overcharging, disingenuous, and a fraud! Internet

*Consumer Comment: If the owner will rip off her own family, imagine what she will do to you!

When first looking for a nanny placement for my two young children, I found this website through an Internet search. I decided to contact to get more information. I found the owner who proceeded to describe her fees for nanny placement. $2000 for placement!! I asked what that bought, after a long line of smoke, it basically got a person with a minimal background check (no proof provided it is done!). Granted, I am sure they could provide excellent childcare, however I felt two thousand dollars was steep for what she provides! So, I decide to do my own background check on the owner, Kathleen Heydorn. Uh, hello, multiple bankruptcies on public record, no telling what else is out there! No wonder she tries to extract my money. Stay clear, I am going to investigate further, I am sure there is more to this story, I am surprised there are not other complaints on here, so I will back this up with more proof, she is deceptive , I can feel it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2011 10:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Nanny-Connection/internet/The-Nanny-Connection-The-Nanny-Connection-Hudson-OH-Deceptive-overcharging-disingenuou-728442. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Nanny Connection

If the owner will rip off her own family, imagine what she will do to you!

AUTHOR: Cardiac RN - (United States of America)

The owner of The Nanny Connection, Kathleen Heydorn, has a known reputation of poor money management. I am very good friends with her mother who has been distraught for several years due to Kathleen. What is amazing is that Kathleen has no remorse. Mrs. Heydorn had her mother cosign on both her home as well as a car. Both home and car have been defaulted on, causing collections on her mother!! Her mother has a portion of her paycheck withheld to pay these debts on top of having to file bankruptcy!! I would be understanding normally that people have problems from time to time, however, Mrs. Heydorn continues to spend frivolously- vacations, hair, nails, entertainment and a ton of kids activities without second thought to my dear friend at work who I will protect! My friend (her mother) is destroyed by her daughter's behavior, and will have to postpone retirement as a result. Mrs. Heydorn will surely take advantage of you given the chance!!