Complaint Review: The Natchez Solution

• Submitted: Sat, December 27, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, December 30, 2010

• Reported By:Santa Clarita California
The Natchez Solution
Natchezsolution.com Brandon, Mississippi U.S.A.

The Natchez Solution No Solution from Natchez Solution Brandon Mississippi

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Order was shipped February 2009

After saving the write-up about the great Natchez Solution furniture polish in Real Simple, I ordered it online Nov 1, 2008. I received notice from them on Nov 4, 2008 saying they had received my order but were about six weeks behind in delivery due to the huge demand. My credit card was charged for the full amount on Nov 4. Six weeks went by without any notice of shipping. On Dec 13, I emailed the company asking for a full refund to my credit card by Dec 16 and to cancel my order. No response and no credit has been made to my card.

Gay
Santa Clarita, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2008 01:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Natchez-Solution/Brandon-Mississippi-39047/The-Natchez-Solution-No-Solution-from-Natchez-Solution-Brandon-Mississippi-405285. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Natchez Solution

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Order was shipped February 2009

AUTHOR: Bruce - (U.S.A.)

Hello, I am Bruce Owen the distributor of The Natchez Solution. My records show this order was shipped in February 2009. I was overwhelmed by an article in a national magazine and it took me some time to recover. I have apologized to the customer and I am now shipping within 24 hours. Thank you, bruce owen www.natchezsolution.com