Complaint Review: The National Idea Center

• Submitted: Mon, March 04, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, March 04, 2013

• Reported By: Sherman — Pittsgrove New Jersey United States of America
The National Idea Center
454 Forty Secomd St, N.W Suite102 Washinton D.C. 2 , Washington DC United States of America

The National Idea Center And Invention Submission Corporation Inventor DC, Washington DC

I forwarded my invemtion imformation (Alert) or RunOff to the National Idear Center. My understanding was that my invention information mailed to that company was keeped confidential ,and that I would be protected and receive grate service.  To my dismay I've seen my invention indicated on different vehicles on the television commercials for Volvo and Mercedes.  I have been Ripped Off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2013 09:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-National-Idea-Center/-Washington-DC-/The-National-Idea-Center-And-Invention-Submission-Corporation-Inventor-DC-Washington-DC-1023579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The National Idea Center