Complaint Review: The National Lottery/ National-lottery.co.uk

• Updated: Sun, June 28, 2009

• Reported By:Randallstown Maryland
The National Lottery/ National-lottery.co.uk
P O Box 1010, Internet United Kingdom

The National Lottery/ National-lottery.co.uk Winner! Lottery in UK BONUS LOTTERY PROMOTION PRIZE AWARDS Liverpool, United Kingdom Internet

I recieved the suspicious e-mail and but was not a victim. I just wanted to make others aware of it. They sent me an e-mail claiming I had won and then reqesting my bank information in order to recieve the money (like who does that). Then requesting that I only contact them through e-mail ONLY. I've never been to europe and they are making off shore gaming claims that shouldbe illegal. Our gaming commission should have a law about this to prevent people from getting hurt. I've heard sad stories and I just wanted to bring more awarness.

Empress_ju
Randallstown, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2009 12:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-National-Lottery-National-lotterycouk/internet/The-National-Lottery-National-lotterycouk-Winner-Lottery-in-UK-BONUS-LOTTERY-PROMOTIO-465754. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The National Lottery/ National-lottery.co.uk