Complaint Review: The National Prize Reporting Agency

• Submitted: Thu, October 21, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, October 21, 2010

• Reported By: Ginny — Warfordsburg Pennsylvania U.S.A.
The National Prize Reporting Agency
848 N. Rainbow Blvd # 671 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

The National Prize Reporting Agency Telling me I will win $1,590,000.00 if I send a fee of $20.00. Las Vegas, Nevada

I received a letter from National prize reports-acceptance form stating I will receive $1,590,000.00.I know a scam when I see one.They say,Funds issued to winner upon sweepstakes finalization. Basically they want you to send $ 20..00.This is the first one from them that I received and I immediately looked it up on the internet.Beware of these kind of so called organizations that try to scam people out of there money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2010 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-National-Prize-Reporting-Agency/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89107-1103/The-National-Prize-Reporting-Agency-Telling-me-I-will-win-159000000-if-I-send-a-fee-o-653638. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The National Prize Reporting Agency