Complaint Review: The National Small Business Alliance

• Submitted: Mon, March 06, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, March 09, 2006

• Reported By:FLORAL PARK New York
The National Small Business Alliance
1201 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Suite 300 Washington, District of Columbia U.S.A.

The National Small Business Alliance ripoff Washington District of Columbia

*Author of original report: The owner said to call him

I paid $330.00 for a package that never got here. They say that they sent it but blame the post office. After a period of time waiting again for the package still it did not arrive. Then I received a post card reminding me that I will be auto-billed for renewal of $359.40 I called to inquire on what can be done on the matter of never getting the first package to even start the program. I was told it was not there fault I did not take advantage and that as far as they were concerned I got what I paid for. I received nothing and I was disconnected. Customer services? I think they are there to help find solutions but in this case I believe they are use to dissatisfied customers because you don't hang-up on customers.
End result I got ripped and they are not even interested in helping me get something out of the remaining time on the yearly membership. What can I do other than paying a face to face visit?

If you value your money dont be fooled like I did.
If there are someone who had a good expererance I would like to hear from them but I wont hold my breath.

Thomas A III

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2006 03:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-National-Small-Business-Alliance/Washington-District-of-Columbia-20004/The-National-Small-Business-Alliance-ripoff-Washington-District-of-Columbia-179593. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The National Small Business Alliance

The owner said to call him

AUTHOR: Thomas - (U.S.A.)

I called him directly and was told that he was in an important business meeting and that he would call back in ten min. A day latter and still waiting for the call back.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Dennis - (U.S.A.)

Please call me directly on my cell phone to discuss.

Dennis Mario