Complaint Review: The Nato Strap Co.

• Submitted: Tue, January 07, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, January 07, 2014

• Reported By: rich p. — beachwood New Jersey
The Nato Strap Co.
Sherman Oaks, California USA

The Nato Strap Co. Nato Strap Co. (Jason Taras) Somebody help stop this rip off artist. Sherman Oaks California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: The NATO Strap Co. - UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP

i made a purchase on aug 30, 2013 from the nato strap co. i waited a few weeks until i made my first call on my order status. this went unanswered, and i waited. i then made several calls, text, email all unanswered. in oct.2013 i called the listed number again and a Jason Taras answered the phone stated he was in the hospital. i then advised him i undestood the delay but how much longer would i have to wait, Jason stated two weeks. on november 19, 2014 i made text contact with Taras i advised him i now wanted a refund, he advised he would issue me a refund. the refund never took place as the nato strap co stated. on dec 20, 2013 i again made calls and sent text advising to refund order#4068. on jan 04, 2014 i advised Jason Taras of the nato strap co, that if my account was not refunded by jan 05, 2014 i would file a criminal complaint.  i did not receive any type of response. i did however file a complaint # I1401061643183692. what a horrible experince someone needs to do something about (the nato strap co) better known as the rip off artists.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2014 05:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Nato-Strap-Co/Sherman-Oaks-California/The-Nato-Strap-Co-Nato-Strap-Co-Jason-Taras-Somebody-help-stop-this-rip-off-artist-S-1113501. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Nato Strap Co.

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

The NATO Strap Co. - UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP

AUTHOR: Nato Strap Co. - ()

Dear NATO Strap Co. Customer:

I want to apologize to you, and any other customer that has experienced an issue with The NATO Strap Co.  As the new owner of The NATO Strap Co., I want to assure you that our company’s only goal is to rectify any and all of the issues that have occurred over the last couple of months.  The truth is that the former owner of The NATO Strap Co. was simply unable to properly maintain the site due to circumstances entirely beyond his control.  I took ownership in mid-December and our team has been working tirelessly to resolve any open issues ever since.  Unfortunately, we do not have access to the text messaging application that the old owner was using .  However, we did post our new contact phone number on our website shortly after taking ownership.

The above being said, your experience with our company is completely unacceptable.  For that, I again apologize.  Now that I am in charge, however, I want you and all of our customers to know that I am entirely committed to earning your trust again. My first and only goal is to resolve problems as quickly as possible and restore your full confidence in our ability to service your needs.  I want to assure you that The NATO Strap Co. is not a scam.  It is a site that is entirely dedicated to providing exceptional products and service to watch lovers around the world.

FYI - the only message that we received at the new company was dated January 7, 2014 at 7:58am (EST).  We responded within five hours of your email in the hopes of resolving this matter ASAP.  Unfortunately, it appears that you either did not receive our message or received it after you posted your message on this site.

I would appreciate if you (and anyone who has had an issue with our site) would please contact us directly at info@natostrapco.com.  Please give us a chance to fix this for you.

I really hope you will contact us and give natostrapco.com another chance.  I look forward to hearing from you and helping you to resolve this matter.

Sincerely,