Complaint Review: The Natural Health Network

• Updated: Mon, October 22, 2012

• Reported By: Val — Southport, England Other United Kingdom
The Natural Health Network
P O Box 13253 Internet United States of America

The Natural Health Network Slimvida Misleading, Gaining money by false pretences, A Scam, Julia Miller a columnist for Channel 4 on Health and Diet. Internet

I was keen to try the 'Free Trial' offer of Slimvida and Colon Flow that I found on a Channel 4 website.  Their supposed Health and Diet Columnist Julia Miller led us to believe that she had tried it four weeks and it worked.  This article was proported to have been seen by Woman magazine, Lorraine, Guardian.co.uk etc.  The cost for this 'Free Trial' was 2.49 per item for postage.  She had provided 'links' to these items also stating that the closing day for ordering was imminent.

What was not made clear was that despite receiving a months supply of both these items this was in fact a 14-day introductory offer.  They do not tell you this when you place your order for the 'Free Trial'.  They totally mislead people.  It was only when I checked my bank statement that I realised they had deducted two amounts of 69.95 totalling 139.92.  I was incandescent with rage!  I am a pensioner living on my state pension.

I immediately telephoned to express my anger at being duped and demanded my money back.  I spoke to someone called Taela (4664).  The conclusion of this telephone call was that I was going to be refunded 25% back off each item.  This is not satisfactory.  Despite my being quite irate, she went on to try and get me to pay another 2.95 on another so called free offer....unbelievable!!

Julie Miller not also managed to lose weight...she also managed to completely change her appearance.  Two different women!  Same name!  I have written a letter of complaint to Channel 4, so far no response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2012 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Natural-Health-Network/internet/The-Natural-Health-Network-Slimvida-Misleading-Gaining-money-by-false-pretences-A-Scam-958236. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Natural Health Network