Complaint Review: The Neat Company

• Updated: Thu, May 30, 2013

• Reported By: carliear — Dearborn Michigan
The Neat Company
1601 Market Street Philadelphia, Select State/Province USA

The Neat Company This company drew monies from my bank account event though I was paying tehm on a monthlky basis Philadelphia Pennsylvania

I purchased a neat desk scanner in December of 2012. The Neat Company began taking money out of my account two weeks later. They continued to take moneies until May of this year. They sent a final demand lette. May 20th  even thought they took out the continuing payment) making it seem as if I had not paid any mone ofn the account and threatned to go to the collection agency. When I called they stated it was in error. However they next day they began sending in checks to collect "what they claim had not been taken out" No letter was sentstating  thet that was calling up the last three payments in one lump sum.

They disrupted my account and my bills, and cost me overdraft fees for the checks they were sending in. Wen I called and complained again, the customer service managers were very nasty and refused to even try and negotiateto explain. I addition, I was told by the bank that they sent a check that they had to honon. I never gave theis company a check or my checking account number. They deceitfully went into my bank account and took out two sets of payments.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2013 01:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Neat-Company/Philadelphia-Select-StateProvince-19103/The-Neat-Company-This-company-drew-monies-from-my-bank-account-event-though-I-was-paying-1055101. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Neat Company