Complaint Review: The Neon Factory

• Reported By: NiloAce — Tennessee United States of America
The Neon Factory

The Neon Factory theneonfactory.com Mikey Neon Scam Website Internet, Internet

*Consumer Comment: satisfied customer

*Author of original report: I received my merchandise

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Proof That Allegations Are False

*Author of original report: the Neon Factory refunded my money

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Allegations Are Completely Untrue And Unwarranted

I should have known by the prices that it was too good to be true.  I ordered a neon sign from The Neon Factory (www.theneonfactory.com).  As soon as the PayPal funds hit all contact from the owner ( aka Mikey Neon ) stopped. It has been 5 weeks and I have not heard or seen a thing.  I did a Google search and contacted some reputable neon sign makers who told me that this site is indeed a scam.  I wanted to post this to warn others. If you are looking to buy a neon sign, stay away from The Neon Factory (www.theneonfactory.com)!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2013 10:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Neon-Factory/internet/The-Neon-Factory-theneonfactorycom-Mikey-Neon-Scam-Website-Internet-Internet-1010155. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Neon Factory

satisfied customer

AUTHOR: DeeCustomer - ()

Hi!

I've no idea what happened with the person above, but I can personally attest to reasonable prices, speedy service and LOTS of contact with owner, Mikey, during my recent transaction with this company.

I ordered a sign, got to work with the designer on it's design, asked lots of questions (all answered). I needed the sign to be able to fit into a suitcase (it does) and needed to receive it in time for a trip I am taking. I received it a full week before Mike's estimate. In perfect shape (packaging is excellent).

And it is beautiful !!! I am very happy with this company, the product and the service :-)

I received my merchandise

AUTHOR: NiloAce - ()

In the end, I did receive my merchandise.  It arrived late from Hong Kong, but it did arrive.  The Neon Factory worked with me in the end.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Proof That Allegations Are False

AUTHOR: MikeyNeon - ()

Please follow this link to view proof that these allegations are false. The neon factory is the victim here.

the Neon Factory refunded my money

AUTHOR: NiloAce - (United States of America)

I am the author of the original post. I would like to state that after making the post, the Neon Factory, who had not responded previously, suddenly, refunded my money. Curious, that they would do that and then post above that I received my item when I did not. I did want to report that I received a refund. However, I know that I would not have received that refund if not for post like this one. Perhaps I fell through the cracks, but buyer beware.

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Allegations Are Completely Untrue And Unwarranted

AUTHOR: MikeyNeon - (United States of America)

This post is a direct attack on our companies reputation.  The allegations are completely untrue.  The alleged customer ordered their sign on Jan. 14, 2013.  The sign was delivered on Jan. 23, 2013.  Both of these facts can be proven.  We are and continue to be a reputable supplier of neon signs and LED's.  If anyone has any questions or concerns, please contact us prior to purchasing via email: theneonfactory@gmail.com.  We would be more than happy to answer any and all of your questions.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC