Complaint Review: The Network Studios Melissa Bacelar

• Updated: Sun, May 05, 2013

• Reported By: Tiff — north hollywood California
The Network Studios Melissa Bacelar
11967 Ventura Blvd. Studio City, California USA

The Network Studios Melissa Bacelar stole my money, lied to me, did not want to refund, big scam artist. Studio City California

These people are the worst i seen in the industry. Melissa will lie and tell you anything to take your money. she is a big scam artists. she wil tell you 80% of her students will get cast or get an agent at the workshops and she will steal your money and tell you there is no refund. she told me that a casting workshop was a audition then she told me i did not have to memorize my script. she is unprofessional and does not care about nothing but the money. she is only interested in selling you a workshop. Her PR sucks and she will not get you much of anyhing if you waste 500 bucks for PR.

She uses inexpereiced interns to do the work and she does not care about your results or outcome. this is the truth. she is very slick and will try to convince others that her workshops are so good. I talked to actors that spent money on several of her workshops and got nothing. Once she takes your money she will tell you there is a no refund policy. she makes up rules as she goes. Please beware of this scam. I have not got any results from her. I did PR myself and had to hire another PR inorder to get results. she won't do anything.

Also she did not have enough actors to attend the workshops so the night before she lied and told me that it was an audition with 10 head casting directors. this was a joke. so i told her that was interesting. so then what she did is she signed me up for the workshop the night before the workshop and then first thing in the morning i got a scene from her and said i cant memorize this on time because the workshop was at 10 am she told me not to worry and that all the actors attending were not prepared and got their scenes at the last minute. that was really bad.

the casting directors told me i was the only actress that did not memorize my script and that it made me look bad and they all gave me low rates on my performance because of this. So Melissa charged my card to get my money and did not care that she made me look like an idiot out there in the workshop and this thing was not an audition . so she consistently lies about things to sale them to people. Her PR does not get any real results. Also she has one of the highest rates in the industry.

first off she wants to charge people a memership to be able to attend her workshops and premium is 199.00 per year then after that she actually will charge you additionally 200-350.00 for each additional workshops that consist of multiple casting directors. she is the worst and her rates are very expensive. it makes no sense to charge people a membership then turn around and still charge a highrate for the workshop. she is only concerned about taking your money and nothing else. she lied to me in the beginning and said 80% of her students get agents that attend the agent workshop. That was a total lie and to be honest with you , so far i have not heard of anyone who got an agent from her workshop. she is a total liar and nobody hardly gets anyhing from her workshops. i have not met one person who got results.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2013 03:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Network-Studios-Melissa-Bacelar-/Studio-City-California-91604/The-Network-Studios-Melissa-Bacelar-stole-my-money-lied-to-me-did-not-want-to-refund-1048608. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Network Studios Melissa Bacelar