reflects

• Submitted: Thu, April 03, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, April 03, 2008

• Reported By:palatine Illinois
The New Connection.com
P O Box 300425 Brooklyn, New York U.S.A.

The New Connection.com misrepresentation of items, very rude salespeople Brooklyn New York

I have had the same awful experiences as the other 4 people above. I went to everyprice.com and found New Connection to have the best value and was a preferred seller. I called and ordered a Casio EX-S880. They advertised it as Brand new factory sealed, US warranty. They also offered a couple free items with the order. They were a tripod, lens protector, case and cleaning kit. I questioned everything before the purchase. They told me it was new, not refirbushed, and that the free things would be packed in the same box.

A few hours later, I got an e mail to call them about my order. This rude salesperson told me the battery was not a good one and tried to sell me another. I told him I wanted the camera as it was listed. It came two days later which was great. It did NOT come in a factory sealed box. It came in a white box, with a casio label on the box and inside all the components. I called and told them the free items were not with it. Another rude salesman told me that it only came if I agreed to pay shipping and handling and that it is written in their website.

If you look at the description, nothing is written at least where it should be. I called Casio.com and they told me that any Casio products come packaged in their retail boxes whether its for a mail order house or retail chain. I am not even sure if it is new. I have written to the NY Better Business Bureau, I have written to my company which is worldwide and I have written poor reviews to everyprice.com about this company. Go to the bigger mail order houses. Ive ordered from B&H and J&R. Both have been accurate in description and have come packaged as if you went to wolf camera. And they are reputable. New Connection has asked that I call them back so I will update this report tomorrow.

Ron
palatine, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2008 09:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-New-Connectioncom/Brooklyn-New-York-11230/The-New-Connectioncom-misrepresentation-of-items-very-rude-salespeople-Brooklyn-New-York-323545. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The New Connection.com