Complaint Review: The Nouveau Society

• Submitted: Fri, January 28, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, January 28, 2005

• Reported By:Brooklyn New York
The Nouveau Society
3357 H. Southpark Place Grove City, Ohio U.S.A.

The Nouveau Society Ripoff analyzed my profile Grove City Ohio

I recieved this letter for the Nouveau Society on January 27th, which I was a little wary about becaue i know i didn't know anyone from there. So as i was reading this letter that I had a special gift and that they are aware of my abilities and I had pyschic powers and I should not tell anyone of this letter. They it said that the would send me a 56 page of my secrets and I would know what to do, but I had to fax them or send this invitationform back to them. if you need more information just let me know.

Brooklyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2005 08:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Nouveau-Society/Grove-City-Ohio-43123/The-Nouveau-Society-Ripoff-analyzed-my-profile-Grove-City-Ohio-129226. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Nouveau Society