Complaint Review: The Nouveau Tech Secret Society

• Submitted: Sun, September 17, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, April 07, 2007

• Reported By:Hurst Texas
The Nouveau Tech Secret Society
3357H Southpark Place Grove City, Ohio U.S.A.

The Nouveau Tech Secret Society ripoff, multiple contacts Grove City Ohio

*Consumer Comment: please beware

*Consumer Comment: If we must watch the Magical flute

*Consumer Comment: Two Riddles

Don't be mislead about losing out if you don't respond immediately. This group is very persistent and will send several letters. Each basically arrives on a Wednesday or Thursday and mandates it be mailed by Friday the same week or you will never be contacted again.

The 58 page offer is just a "come on" to confirm they have set the "hook" to get your cash.

They will tell you that you have something great that will also benefit the Secret Society too. If you are going to be of benefit, why aren't they paying you rather than you buying their notes?

Tear up and toos whatever you receive.

Farney
Hurst, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2006 08:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Nouveau-Tech-Secret-Society/Grove-City-Ohio-43123/The-Nouveau-Tech-Secret-Society-ripoff-multiple-contacts-Grove-City-Ohio-211407. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Nouveau Tech Secret Society

please beware

AUTHOR: Lori - (U.S.A.)

I have been contacted by this organization many times in the past. I like to think of myself as very aware, and discerning, when it comes to seeing what is in "reality" being presented to me. I have to say "they" (NT) provide a very interesting "hook" to someone who is as curious as I. So as long as the information I was recieving was free, or cheap, I was willing to play along. I sent the fax back to them to recieve more information.

After careful reading of the drabs of literature I had recieved, I had to conclude that from a religious stand point, they were offering much the same as gnostisism, free masonry, and other new age religious hodge-podge beliefs, all rolled into one. What I found SAD though was the fact that the stories of other members, were seemingly meant to inspire an envy of all they attained through this "secret knowledge". I found their language use was in reality to play on peoples malcontent of their lives, and life situation.

They also were attempting to make one seem as though only "THEY", the society, were the only people who knew you to be special. this language use was entirely too close to brainwashing techniques used by abusers, that I found my self repulsed, and quite saddened that there would be some whom I knew would be easily led into it. although I never got past the initial stages (due to the fact that money was requested, and their initial literature was literally repulsive by the means they tried to seduce me in emotionally) This company has all the earmarks of a scam. it's more a scam that plays on the emotions to feel loved, accepted, and special. I find that scam even worse than one that plays on greed. For to prey on the emotional need for love, and acceptance, and fulfillment...that's an emotional rape in the end. So please, beware.

AUTHOR: William - (U.S.A.)

Anyone who wants to knock Nouveau Tech, let me say that not everyone is invited to become a member or purchase their material. Only those who are multi-talented and have something special to offer the world.

AUTHOR: William - (U.S.A.)

If we must watch the Magical flute

AUTHOR: Thomas - (U.S.A.)

does it mean that Mozart is no longer timeless?.

Two Riddles

AUTHOR: C - (U.S.A.)

To those of you wishing to know more about "The Nouveau Tech Society" I have two answers for you that have been hidden from ordinary citizens for almost three hundred years.

Mozart will play the Magical flute for you but you must watch.

If you would like to know more about this society, close your eyes, open your wallet and then open your Eye.