Complaint Review: The Nouveau Tech Society

• Submitted: Wed, October 26, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, October 26, 2005

• Reported By:plattsburgh New York
The Nouveau Tech Society
P.O.Box 5204 Clifton, New Jersey U.S.A.

The Nouveau Tech Society, Kevin Trudeau ripoff THE NOUVEAU TECH SOCIETY, KEVIN TRUDEAU Clifton New Jersey

First of all I bought Kevins book. Hello there is nothing to do with natural cures in his book, it only talks about him.Then the news letters you pay, not only once but twice. You call to say what happened they say they will fix. Then you recieve another news letter, after you say no dont want anymore.

Then I recieve a letter from The Nouveau Tech Society. Oh and by the way I almost fell for it. I do have abillity to know when things can happen. Thought WOW this can help me make all stronger. Know how to control all. Wouldnt that be great. My husband say's "hello its a scam":. Still I was going to fax all to them. So I thought ok if it a scam i will find out on my puter. There they were. With Kevins name. So kevin is a rip-off. He got me but they will not so this time Kevin losses. How can Kevin
Trudeau get away wiht all this. He has been on a lot of shows i have repect for. They allowed him to lie to all there fans. Why??? I hope the drug companies kick him where the sun dosn't shine. He need to be shot down and stopped. He has taking a lot of people trust. I think someone in hihger places need tyo take care of all these scam artist.

Cathy
columbus, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2005 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Nouveau-Tech-Society/Clifton-New-Jersey-07015-5204/The-Nouveau-Tech-Society-Kevin-Trudeau-ripoff-THE-NOUVEAU-TECH-SOCIETY-KEVIN-TRUDEAU-Cli-162177. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Nouveau Tech Society