Complaint Review: The Nouveau Tech Society

• Submitted: Thu, August 11, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, August 11, 2005

• Reported By:secane Pennsylvania
The Nouveau Tech Society
P.o. Box5204 Clifton, New Jersey U.S.A.

The Nouveau Tech Society ripoff dishonest liars toying with peoples emotions Clifton New Jersey

I recieved this letter from these unscrupulous,cold hearted thieves today, august 11th. Iam a very religous man and have been been in prayer about a much needed financial need. When this letter arrived I thought that this was the answer to my prayers.

The letter did'nt ask for any money so I decided that I had nothing to lose. I then decided to fax my reply, rather than mail it since it had to be recieved by the 12th, which is tomorrow.

After I faxed the letter as they said I should, or I would never hear from them again,I decided to look them up on the internet. Boy am I glad I did. I found the ripoff reports!!!! Wow!!! They said, among other lies, that the mail was first class but as one of your ripoff reports pointed the stamp was a29 cent bulk rate. They prey, on people who like my self who have areal need. They should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. God Bless You

Carl
Secane, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2005 11:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Nouveau-Tech-Society/Clifton-New-Jersey-07015-5204/The-Nouveau-Tech-Society-ripoff-dishonest-liars-toying-with-peoples-emotions-Clifton-New-J-153404. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Nouveau Tech Society