suggestions

• Submitted: Fri, April 20, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, April 20, 2007

• Reported By:Chickasha Oklahoma
The Nursery At Ty Ty
4723 U. S. Hwy 82W Tyty, Georgia U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-972-2101
  • Web:
  • Category: Nurseries

The Nursery At Ty Ty Company will not ship what I purchased. ripoff Tyty Georgia

On 21 March 2007 I called the Nursery at Ty Ty (Tytyga.com) and ordered 3 plants. (Even though they have an internet home page, they don't provide for online orders or email correspondence.) The owner told me I would have the plants in about 10 days.

I gave them an extra 9 days and called back on April 9. The person I talked to told me the plants had shipped that morning and that I would receive them by Friday, April 13. I did not receive the order.

I called back April 17 and was told the plants had shipped that morning and that I would receive them by the end of the week. I told the person that I had heard the same explanation over a week ago. He became rude and hateful. I told him I wanted to cancel the order and that I wanted the charges on my credit card to be reversed. He said, What do you want me to do, chase after the truck and run it down? Besides, all sales are final. He finally assured me I would receive the plants by Thursday, April 20. I still have not received them.

It seems to me that before a sale can be final, the buyer should have received what he has already paid for.

Franklin
Chickasha, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2007 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Nursery-At-Ty-Ty/Tyty-Georgia-31795/The-Nursery-At-Ty-Ty-Company-will-not-ship-what-I-purchased-ripoff-Tyty-Georgia-244977. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Nursery At Ty Ty