Complaint Review: The Official Store Of The New England Patriots

• Submitted: Thu, January 10, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 10, 2013

• Reported By: lcreek16 — sicklerville New Jersey United States of America
The Official Store Of The New England Patriots

The Official Store Of The New England Patriots Official Patriots Site I cancelled order, The money was taken out of my account, item was shipped. Now wont Refund or pay to ship. Internet

I placed an order for a jersey at nikepatriotsnflstore.com on 12/17/12. I then got word that someone else already bought the gift. So, 10 minutes after I order the item I went on the website to cancel it. Which you have to message them through the website. I did that and never heard back. The next day I messaged them again...with No response.

There is no phone # to call when you click contact it brings you to a message center to send a message. This went on for a couple days. About 5 days later I recieve the package in the mail.

With a chinese shipping label. So now I go back on the website again and message them that I do not want this item, that it was cancelled and I want a shipping label to ship it back.

Now they respond and tell me they are not paying to ship back and that I need to gift it to someone or sell it. This is ridiculous. Every email says the same thing.

Give it as gift or sell and 2 other say (along with sell/gift) is Did you recieve our package? They do not have a clue. The way I see it is they made an unauthorized transaction on my account since the order was cancelled.

It wasnt even processed when it was cancelled. They just took my money and shipped so that they wouldnt have to refund me. Stealing money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2013 08:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Official-Store-Of-The-New-England-Patriots/internet/The-Official-Store-Of-The-New-England-Patriots-Official-Patriots-Site-I-cancelled-order-T-994456. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Official Store Of The New England Patriots