Complaint Review: The Online Watch

*General Comment: Now they're gone

*General Comment: They're not quite gone

*Author of original report: They're Gone.....No More Online Watch For Now

Preface:

I was previously on potential predators.  I went to extensive lengths to compile a list of over 19K victims on their site.  Then, began emailing them the procedures I'm outlining below.  Online Watch obtained my info from their former attempt at extortion on PP.  Two days before I was notified by OW, I received an additional response from the original CL ad that led to my info being placed on PP; probably an attempt by OW to find a live address.  I scanned their site and found they registered their new domain 1 day before the CL email.  I don't have the time to go thru the lengths I did previously.  Give the following a try.  I've had my info removed from the new site as well.  Maybe it'll stick, maybe it'll pop up on a new site in a couple of months.  All we can do is try and hopefully the "Strength in numbers", thing will work again.

1)  File a complaint with your States Attorney General.
2)  File a report with the FBI's IC3 division.
3)  Go to Interpol's website (European verson of FBI) and file a report.
4)  Send an email to ICC (Intl Chamber of Commerce, Sweden) at icc@icc.se.
5)  Send an email to info@chamber.se (Stockholm Chamber of Commerce).
6)  Send an email to support@prq.se (1 of the Domain Providers listed in their whois info on RIPE.NET)
7)  Send an email to abuse@worldstream.nl
8)  Send an email to me if you have questions or are successful at having your info removed.  (((REDACTED)))

Do these steps, in this order.  State your case on 1 & 2, copy and paste the email header from OW's original email to you in your report.  Additionally, include their IP address (217.23.12.201).  You can also go as far as providing these agencies their domain registrant/registrar info, but I've already included the information I obtained from their WHOIS info from ARIN.NET and RIPE.NET.  With each email, include the steps you've already taken and request their assistance.  Finally, on step 7, include the steps you've taken, include the agencies names you've made reports with and request their assistance as they are the only contact to the site owner.  They may respond they may not.  Apparently, I got someone's attention taking these steps.  My info isn't there now.  This post will probably land me back on there again though.  If we get the attention of these agencies by bombarding them, maybe they'll be able to find this person and put them under the jail.

Sincerely,
LDI

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2012 01:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Online-Watch/internet/The-Online-Watch-Fraudulent-and-Scam-Internet-959171. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Online Watch

#1 General Comment

Now they're gone

AUTHOR: Mike - (United States of America)

It appears as if the site is now down, both by name and by IP.  Hopefully the attorney from Florida has success in taking Mr. Wallace down and down hard.  I'm more than happy to help contribute to the fight against Mr. Wallace should that guy see this and decide to let me know.

#2 General Comment

They're not quite gone

AUTHOR: Mike - (United States of America)

They've been deregistered in DNS, apparently by eNom.com I suppose.  If you go to hit their website by IP address ( http://217.23.12.201/ ) you'll see their website is still operational.

They're Gone.....No More Online Watch For Now

AUTHOR: Lonnie Innmon - (United States of America)

After having filed my report just a few days ago I decided to check in on them this morning after having worked a 14hr nightshift.  THEY ARE GONE.....Thank you Ripoff Report, IC3, US AG, TX AG, Interpol, and the Swedish authorities I filed reports with.  Hopefully they stay gone this time.....  Good work to all those that filed as I did.  Thank you all.

-LD