Complaint Review: The Onlingo

• Updated: Wed, June 18, 2008

• Reported By:boston Massachusetts
The Onlingo
www.onlingo.com Internet U.S.A.

The Onlingo advertised a misleading ad and the to top it off takes extra money out my account and will not replace the money Internet

I am writting to report the company Onlingo. I was a consumer and I got the bad end of the stick. The company advertised a ad relaying a offer for a spanish speaking program that you could get on cds. It went futher into saying that you only had to pay for shipping and handing which was about $5.00 give or take.

I went on to fill out the qustions they ask you and i gave tham the info they needed to send the packedge, i aslso gave them my debit card numbers so that i could pay for what i was buying.

There was a surey you had to fill out which came up at the end of the completion of the other process so i filled it out and it said i was eligable to win a new laptop.

Nowhere did I see a starment saying i would be chared an additional fee.
The thing is i was charged not for signing the survey but what they had did was take 80.00 dollers out of my account which is the total fot the entire spanish program

I was not aware that this was part of the payment. So I ask if someone out there who may be going through the same thing to write and let me know how you went about handling it or if it got settled at all.

Rocky
boston, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2008 06:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Onlingo/internet/The-Onlingo-advertised-a-misleading-ad-and-the-to-top-it-off-takes-extra-money-out-my-acco-341443. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Onlingo