Complaint Review: The Original Diet Patch

• Submitted: Tue, April 13, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, April 13, 2004

• Reported By:Northfork West Virginia
The Original Diet Patch
8301 West 183rd Street Tinley Park, Illinois U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-217-2516
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

The Original Diet Patch ripoff Tinley Park Illinois

When I first subscribed to this scam I was suppose to get a 7-day free trial before I was actually to receive the 30-day product. I never received my free trial and I thought I had cancelled my subscription to this product, but as of 4-13-04 I received another delivery and charge to my credit card account which I had cancelled. I tried to contact this company via internet and I keep receiving and expired page warning. I want this product cancelled and all monies reimbursted to me.

Northfork, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2004 09:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Original-Diet-Patch/Tinley-Park-Illinois-60477/The-Original-Diet-Patch-ripoff-Tinley-Park-Illinois-87441. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Original Diet Patch