Complaint Review: The PDM Group, LLC

• Updated: Fri, July 11, 2014

• Reported By: Betty — Rock Creek British Columbia
The PDM Group, LLC
4727 East Bell Road Suite 45-238 Phoenix, Arizona USA

The PDM Group, LLC The PDM Group, LLC Used my money fraudulently Phoenix Arizona

In September 2013 I paid The PDM Group, LLC money to build a store for Amazon to sell electronics for me.  Amazon was to pay me advertising fees for qualifying purchases shipped.  They promised me I would for sure get a cheque at the end of each month.  The offer sounded too good to refuse, so I sent them all I could afford hoping to make some money.  After a few months of not receiving anything, I emailed them for a refund. They said they would revamp the store to make sure things would sell better and to get things going and to try further.  So I agreed with that.  Now July 2014 I still have not received a penny and contacted these people to get a refund.  I was emailed from Morgan Harper who said he would contact the director and see what can be done.  This was to take about a week.  After a week I contacted them again as I never received anything.  I received an exact email I had received earlier when I asked for the refund the first time saying my request was denied and they would happily provide me with another advertising campaign.  I waited a week for an autoresponder exact reply!!!  Anyway, after contacting them they agree to send me a little over half of the money I gave them saying it was only fair as it cost them setup fees.  I was not very happy with that, and let them know that I wanted my money back asap.  Now I cannot get any response from them, so I don't know if a cheque is coming or not.  Stay away from this group.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2014 02:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-PDM-Group-LLC/Phoenix-Arizona-85032/The-PDM-Group-LLC-The-PDM-Group-LLC-Used-my-money-fraudulently-Phoenix-Arizona-1161371. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The PDM Group, LLC