Complaint Review: The Paper Store (www.12,000 papers.com)

• Submitted: Thu, August 23, 2001
  • Updated: Thu, August 23, 2001

• Reported By:Phila. PA
The Paper Store (www.12,000 papers.com)
38 Parry Drive Hainesport, New Jersey U.S.A.

The Paper Store ripoff www.12,000 papers.com bait & switch ripoff

The Paper Store (aka www.12,000 Papers.com) asked me to send them $515.00 to prepare a research paper per my requirements that they agreed to fulfill.

They cashed my check and then told me that they would not fulfill the requirements that they initially agreed to! I simply requested that they please fulfill my requirements or refund my money. They refused!

I filed a complaint at the Burlington County NJ Small Claims Court, notified the BBB of Southern NJ, and the NJ Dept of Consumer Affairs, and now you.

The Paper Store has clearly "bait & switched" me out of $515.00. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you, Robert P. Wolk

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Paper-Store-www12000-paperscom/Hainesport-New-Jersey-08060/The-Paper-Store-ripoff-www12000-paperscom-bait-switch-ripoff-6305. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Paper Store (www.12,000 papers.com)

frozen